PLANTATION ORIGINS - TEASER


I'm so happy that the first draft of the sequel to the Plantation Series is now finished! Here's a little teaser for you.






I saw it all coming and I didn’t know how to stop it. The end. I saw the skies growing dark with the heavy smokes of drone engines. The red lines on the black monitors devoured the flowing code that could have kept the systems running. I saw the light of the world becoming extinct. Even my father was unable to stop it. The gleaming buildings turned into lifeless monoliths consumed by the forked tongues of hellfire.


As my dark sister reveled in the sulfur discharges, I stared deep into the flames and forged a new determination. I would make this end my beginning.


(Eric - Plantation Origins)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments, suggestions and questions here!